Enforcer

Enforcer - Rob Colton I greatly enjoyed this one, but it wasn't as good as the first one for me. I think the confrontation with Derek was resolved too quickly and easily. I'd like to think that Derek had a heart and really did care about his brother. I know he had a reaction previously when Buzz brought up their mother, but I just don't think Derek walking away when he clearly had the advantage was true to his character. I also would have liked more time with Buzz and Jed together. It seemed like as soon as Buzz showed up in Timber, everything went crazy, so Buzz and Jed didn't get time together like Colton and Parker did. What I did like about this book is that the secondary characters get plenty of screen time, so you know what's going on with Colton and Parker, Trey, Shell and Curtis, and Stan and Buck. They crack me up every time they get busted, and Stan's reaction is too adorable. And how could you not love Wylie?! I hope we get more stories about these guys because I'd like to see Wylie growing up, and I can't wait for him to start talking!