Because You're Mine

Because You're Mine - K. Langston I loved Holden and Maddie. It's been a while since I read a book where the two MCs had so much chemistry, and how could I not love a book that mentions my favorite car ever: Eleanor. I keep trying to talk my bf into getting one without much success. Anyway, Holden was amazing. I loved how persistent he was even though Maddie was being b!tchy and refusing to admit there was anything between them. I did get annoyed with her when she refused to talk to him after he dropped the proposal on her. I know it seemed a little fast and definitely a lot crazy, but she could have just talked to him about it and said it's too soon but someday. She just kept making everything about them having separate lives, her in Boston, and him in her home town, ignoring the fact that he had said he'd move to Boston to be with her. Communication people! And they both made me mad when she showed up at his place. I get her jumping to conclusions, but she should have talked to him, and he should have just told her whether she wanted to hear it or not. Katy telling Maddie she was being a stupid b!tch, though... hysterical and so true! I felt like I was on the emotional rollercoaster with the characters, and I loved every second of it! I'm anxiously awaiting Katy and Archer's story!